Petra Aluminum Company in Jordan is seeking a dedicated, organized and efficient Document Controller. A Document Controller is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents. They control the numbering, sorting, filing, reviewing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects or departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation for every project in related project’s folder.
- Manage all incoming documentation from outside the organization and distributing related copies to internal teams
- Oversee document through its entire lifecycle (inception to archival)
- Review all documents that are sent from technical and project teams to outside the organization including letters, submittals, etc… and ensure all details are accurate and correct. Monitor distribution of hard copies of documents to related parties outside the organization.
- Fulfill document retrieval requests from the team or management
- Create and maintain supplier complaints. Ensure all complaints are logged and stored correctly.
- Aid project team in developing required project documentation if needed
- Update payment distribution on system once contract is received from sales and distribute to project team.
- Update payments on system and link them to correct payment stage once payment is received from Finance.
- Review payments on system and ensure all payments are the same as Finance department
- Monitor payment certificates and payments to ensure all payments are being received in a timely matter. Develop monthly reports showing amounts requested vs. amounts obtained and communicate them to management.
- Review all clauses within contracts and analyze impact of contract terms on project from financials, timelines, documentation, etc..
- Coordinate with related project team to ensure financial certificates are issued according to contract and in due time.
- Ensure all documentation is being submitted as per contract if applicable .
- Ensure all documentation is being submitted as per FIDIC’s guidelines and framework .
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Great time management skills
- Very detail oriented
- Strong communication skills both oral and written (English and Arabic)
Candidates interested in applying for the job, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.